Monday, August 19, 2013

September 28, 2013 at Great Event

September 28th, 2013 RSDSA.org is sponsoring a wonderful conference in Ft Lauderdale FL.  Such distinguished speakers:  Dr Pradeep Chopra, MD Dr Phillip Getson and Kaitlyn Stevens will be speaking.  The cost is only $25 to register.  I for one am going and would urge anyone in FL and neighboring states to register now. Go to www.rsdsa.org to register.  Don't let this great opportunity pass you by.

The Facebook support group that I administrate has people coming from TX, PA, RI, NC, etc making the trip.  You can get a great hotel rate at the Residence Inn Ft Lauderdale.  Their phone number is 954-723-0300 for a weekend rate of $99 a night.

I hope that you will join me in supporting this wonderful organization and these great speakers.  I can hardly wait to meet them all.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment