Tuesday, September 17, 2013

And yet it continues

I am at the end of my rope.  I got a call this morning from a prominent physician.  He shared my book with a colleague who then wrote a review.  He franticly called my friend upset about the remarks to his comments.  These bullies assumed because they were using false identities, so was the doctor.  The reviewer is a well known doctor and he used his actual name to write the review after reading it.

We tried to set up a conference call to see if we could resolve this once and for all.  They refused to participate.  My 82 year old mom and my daughters have read this trash on amazon, on Facebook and comments on my blog which were later removed.  I do not hate these people.  I think that what they are doing is childish, hurtful and amounts to bullying.  Prior to this 18 month long attack, I had no feelings about them one way or another.

I worked for 10 years as a nurse to put my daughters through private school as my daughter is blind.  The first 5 were before my accident and the second 5 1/2 were after when I was the Director of Nursing of a Home Health Company.  They fabricate their version of the truth; I only worked as a nurse for 10 months?  I became an RN in 1991, went on to get my BSN.  I completed the BSN program in 1995 and had started a master's program.  How is that 10 months.

The lies and bullying go on and on.  It never ends.  I know that they want to see me close up and stop helping people.  If they spent as much time and energy helping others as they do attacking me, the world would be a better place.  Instead, they divide the CRPS community, call directors of large non profits telling more lies and are not womanly enough to get on the phone and say it directly to me.  Instead they create false Amazon personalities, get their friends to post crap, etc.

I do not know how much more I can take, but that is what they want.  I am typing this with tears running down my cheeks.  Enough is enough.  Crawl back under your rock and leave me alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment