Monday, July 22, 2013

NEW ON LINE SUPPORT GROUP FOR CRPS RUN BY NANCY RENEE COTTERMAN

Facebook has been making all sorts of changes making it very difficult to run our support group: Ketamine Klub For CRPS/RSD Patients.  I am starting a new support group which will give information on all treatments for CRPS, research articles and support for it's members.  The group can be found on the web site for my non-profit:  www.crpspartnersinpain,com

Click on CRPS Support Group and sign up.  Right now I have to approve all posts.  Once we all get familiar with this new protocol, I will remove the caveat that I must approve all posts.  Please join me in our new support group.

For those in Ketamine Klub For CRPS/RSD Patients, the site will remain there but I will not be receiving email updates after mid-August as I am going to deactivate my account.

Sincerely,

Nancy Renée Cotterman 

No comments:

Post a Comment