Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A more recent Ketamine Article and preparations for Ketamine

As most of you know, I'm going in to Hahnemann later this month for Ketamine.  I've had Ketamine over the past 10 years and have been in on it from the start at Hahnemann.  I found this article that I found very informative.

http://crps.physiciansforpatients.com/do/articles/81

Today I made my reservations for my flights and hotels.  I arranged for a "care taker" for the few days that I am in Philly after I'm discharged.  Now I will be putting together my music and hospital kit.  I've been working on getting over bronchitis and a sinus infection which hopefully I've finally beat.  Now the weather has gone from warm and sunny to cold and windy so I will most  likely stay inside until this wintery weather passes.  The good thing about Florida is that winter weather doesn't last long.  We get big swings in temperature in the winter but it doesn't last long.  The swings reak havoc on migraines and RSD but I guess that it is better than sustained cold weather.  I need to concentrate on staying well, getting blood work and an EKG done and preparing some meals for my return next month.  I'm sure that my hubby will be traveling while I'm in Philly so I will have to board my little Nemo.  Fortunately she loves the place that she boards and I know that they will spoil her.  If my mom weren't wintering in the FL Keys I would bring her up and she would stay there.  That's what we did in 2009 when I was inpatient at Hahnemann.

Now that the holidays are over, my focus will be on getting prepared for my trip to Philly and on getting myself back in better health!

No comments:

Post a Comment